PGIMS Rohtak Clerk Admit Card 2018 PGIMS Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2018 PGIMS Rohtak DEO Exam Hall Ticket Download PGIMS Steno Typists Written Exam Call Letter PGIMS Rohtak Exam Date 2018
PGIMS Rohtak Clerk Admit Card 2018
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University has released the admit cards of upcoming non-teaching vacancy examination. Many job seekers are enrolled for this recruitment test. Recently, they are searching for the exam date and hall ticket because these two are the facts that directly relates to their selection for the vacancy. But the issue is that both are not available yet. Conducting body will upload the admit cards for the eligible candidates on its website as admit card is one of the vital papers that are needed to be carried by the aspirants in the exam. So, applicants, download your call letter from this page.
PGIMS Rohtak Non-Teaching Admit Card 2018: Available Now
Date and complete schedule of written screening test will be announced by the recruiting organization. The examination date is likely to be declared after 12th November because this is the deadline to submit the online applications for this vacancy notification. To know more about the recruitment process, kindly read out the following segments.
PGIMS Rohtak Written Test Date: 27th January 2019
Previously, the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University had released a recruitment advt. concerning the hiring of talented suitors for 197 vacancies of non-teaching staff e.g. Clerk, Steno Typist, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Section Officer etc. in the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) Rohtak. For these posts, authority invited online applications from the interested and eligible aspirants. The number of this recruitment notice was Advt. No. UHSR/Rectt./07/2018.
- Before participating in the exam, don’t forget to download the valid call letter because only those candidates will get the entry in the exam who will have the valid admit card.
- Carrying mobile phones, calculator and any other electronic gadgets is banned in the examination hall.
- Applicants should go to the exam center on time.
- We recommend the readers to take a look at the authorized instructions before partaking in the test.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
(1) Visit the website of the organization viz. uhsr.ac.in. (2) Look up for the link which is appropriate to your exam admit card. (3) After tapping the link, you will be asked some details like registration number, password etc. (4) Submit the details correctly. (5) Finally, get your admit card and don’t forget to take a printout of it.
|Admit Card||Get Now|
|Latest Updates||Newest Admit Cards|
For the latest updates about the exam date and admit card, bookmark this page and stay visiting the page.