ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 ESIC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018 ESIC Delhi MO Exam Call Letter Check ESIC Medical Officer Exam Date Download ESIC Admit Card
ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in this examination are informed that Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Delhi will shortly release the admit cards for the eligible applicants. Participants must download the admit card before the examination because entry to the examination center will be given to only those aspirants who will bring the hall ticket in the exam. Moreover, some important details regarding the exam will also be printed on it. So, check out the following details to download your admit card easily.
Updated News: ESIC Delhi has recently released an official notice regarding the phase I examination for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer Gr. II (Allopathic) in the department. According to the notification, phase 1 written test will be conducted on 26th December 2018. Admit card’s link is provided in the link section below. Stay connected for more updates.
ESIC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card: Released Now
The written examination (computer based) will be conducted as a part of the selection procedure for the vacancies of medical officer grade II. Applicants who want to get this job are required to appear in the written examination which will be followed by the personal interview round. Date of the test is announced by the department.
ESIC MO Exam Date: 26.12.2018
Sometimes ago the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) had released an official notification concerning the recruitment of the eligible candidates for 771 vacant posts of medical officers in the organization. A huge number of candidates who were searching for this kind of job opportunity have applied for this job advertisement.
- Duration of the examination is two hours.
- There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- One question carries one mark. So, exam will be of total 200 marks.
Instructions for Examination:
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the candidates for participating in the test.
- Applicants should not bring any type of restricted material in the exam like mobile phones, electronic gadgets etc.
- Contenders must carry the valid admit card along with the required documents in the exam cell.
- Those who will come to the exam center after the reporting time will not get the entry to the examination place.
- Reading the authorized guidelines before partaking in the test will be better for you.
|Admit Card||Download Now|
|ESIC Medical Officer Syllabus||Download Here|
|Answer Key||Get Here|
For the latest updates regarding the date of test and admit card, candidates need to bookmark this web page and stay checking the page regularly.