Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Assistant Admit Card 2018 Bihar Vidhan Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018 Bihar Vidhan Sabha Hall Ticket Download Online Bihar Vidhan Sabha Translator Exam Call Letter Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Exam Date
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Assistant Admit Card 2018
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has released the admit cards for those candidates who are going to appear in the forthcoming recruitment examination for the vacancies of Assistant, Jr. Clerk and many others. Many aspirants have submitted applications for this notice and at present they are looking forward to grab this golden job opportunity by taking part in the recruitment process. In order to participate in the examination they need to obtain the hall ticket as soon as possible. So, we advise the contenders to scroll down the page and download the admit card very easily.
Latest News: Bihar Vidhan Sabha is going to conduct the conduct the CBT for the prescribed vacancies (Advt. No. 01/2018 & 02/2018) on following dates. Applicants can download their admit cards from the official link given in the final segment of this page.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Pre Exam Admit Card 2018: Available Now
Bihar Vidhan Sabha is working for the hiring of eligible aspirants for 101 vacancies of Assistant, Translator and Junior Clerk in the department. Online application procedure for these posts was started on 9th October and it will end on 31st October 2018. As per the current news, a huge number of aspirants have submitted online forms for this advertisement.
For Junior Clerk Posts –
- Computer Based Test
- Typing Test
For Other Vacancies –
- Prelims Exam
- Main Examination
The date of both prelims and main examination (typing test) is not available yet. Besides this, there is nothing expected about the exam date. So, applicants need to wait for the official announcement regarding the exam date. Once the organization announces the date of test, we will let you know by updating this page.
Preliminary (CBT) Exam Date: 12th to 24th December 2018
Prelims Exam Scheme:
- The exam contains only objective type questions.
- Duration of test is two hours.
- There will be total 100 questions and each question carries 4 marks. Thus, exam will be of 400 marks.
- There is the provision of negative marking in the exam as well. For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Questions in this test will come from General Studies, General Science & Maths and Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning.
Directions for Examination:
- Candidates cannot carry any electronic item in the examination as it is prohibited by the examination authority.
- While appearing in the test, you must have your hall ticket and other essential documents like photo id proof, passport size photograph etc.
- Applicants must reach the examination center on the reporting time otherwise they will not be able to get the entry in the exam cell.
|Admit Card||Download Here|
Complete information related to the admit card is provided here. For the latest updates, kindly bookmark this page and stay checking the web page.